WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES PITCHMARK COLLECT?
PITCHMARK COLLECTS THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF INFORMATION FROM THE SITE:
A. Information That You Provide to Us. We receive and store personal information you choose to enter on the Site, or provide us in any other way, such as by telephone or by electronic mail. For example, when you register as a member for our services, we collect personal information about you. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and credit card number. We may combine the information that you submit on the Site with information about you that we receive from other online and offline sources in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the overall quality of PitchMark's services.
HOW DOES PITCHMARK USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT IT COLLECTS?
We use the information we collect to provide our services. This includes using your personal information to prepare and issue a PitchMark Certificate(s) to you and to allow visitors to the Site to search for you by name and/or by the unique serial number assigned to, and appearing at the top right corner of, the PitchMark Certificate(s) issued to you. We also use it to better understand what products and services are of interest to our users. For example, we may utilize your information to:
- Operate and improve the Site and services,
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service,
- Provide and deliver products and services and send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages,
- Protect the rights or property of PitchMark or our users, and
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by PitchMark and our partners.
PitchMark may store and process personal information in Singapore and in other countries.
DOES PITCHMARK SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT IT COLLECTS?
PitchMark does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described above and below:
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies
- Agents and Service Providers: PitchMark may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Examples of these services include processing credit card payments, sending postal mail and e-mail to you, and analysing data. While these agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for PitchMark, they may not use that information for any purpose other than providing those services to PitchMark.
- Corporate Transfers and Financings: PitchMark may share your personal information in connection with any merger, sale of PitchMark assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Aggregate Information: PitchMark may share aggregate information about you and/or your customers with hardware providers, software vendors, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
HOW SECURE IS THE PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO PITCHMARK?
PitchMark takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. PitchMark cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information that PitchMark receives.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN YOU ACCESS AND CHANGE?
You can access or correct certain information about you collected on the Site in the Profile section of the Site. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from PitchMark by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and other changes to your information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.